Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday S!!

Friday we celebrated our friend S's 5th Birthday! The children were so excited for their friend to get to be the line leader all day and wear her birthday crown. S is our first friend to turn 5 in our classroom. Enjoy some pictures from S's birthday party in the blue room!


S is ready to make a wish after we all sing her Happy Birthday!


Hmmm...(I hope my wish comes true)


We love to connect our tables and make a big party table. Our friends from the purple room joined us for S's Birthday.


Thank you to S's Dad, Mom, and Grandma for joining us and making us super yummy cup cakes. We all enjoyed them very much!


S was soo excited for her birthday and is so proud to be the oldest in our class. She is always setting a good example for her friends and really helped me learn my way around the classroom my first few weeks at Creative Minds. I cannot believe she is already 5 years old! Happy 5th Birthday Princess S!

Thank you again to S's family!

Hugs,

Teacher Kristina